GD-0613 Asphalt Breaking Point Tester
- GD-0613 Fraass Breaking Point Apparatus is designed and made as per
T0613 “Asphalt Breaking Point Test (Fraass Methods)” in the
Industry Standard JTJ052Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture
for Highway Engineering.
- It is suitable to determine Fraass Breaking Point of bituminous
- Spread a layer of asphalt thin film on a specially designed metal
sheet, and place it into a insulation cylinder, which contains
- Bend metal sheet using the handle. Lower down the temperature of
asphalt thin film gradually.
- When it is cooled down to a certain temperature, the thin film will
break under the specified bending condition.
- The temperature is the breaking point of asphalt.
1. Temperature measurement range: -30 ~100°C;
2. Temperature measurement accuracy: 1 °C;
3. Size of steel sheet: 41×20×0.15mm;
4. The maximum distance of clamps: 44 mm;
5. Height difference of base: 3.5 mm
Thin steel sheet