- This instrument is designed and made as per test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway
Engineering and ASTM D113 Standard Test Method for Ductility of
- It is suitable to determine the distance to which it will elongate
before breaking when two ends of a briquet specimen of the material
are pulled apart at a specified speed and at a specified
II. Main technical data
- It adopts humanized design philosophy. There is no leading screw,
lead rail or other components in the test trough. The sample can be
easily installed in and the maximun measurement distance can reach
- It adopts high-accuracy digital temperature controller.The
resolution is 0.01℃ and accuracy is 0.1℃.
- It adopts innovative transmission design. The stretching is stable
and synchronous. There is no tremble and the speed is uniform.
- Three specimens. Suitable to the test standard for asphalt
- The specimen can return and positioning automatically after the
- It adopts membrane panel and LCD temperature controller.
Water-proof, durable and easy to clean.
III. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC220V(-5%~+10%),50Hz
2. Measurement distance: 1.5m(±10mm)
3. Heating mode: Electric heater
4. Heating power: 3000W
5. Liquid circulation: By magnet circulation pump
6. Temperature control range: (5~49)℃,adjustable. Resolution is
7. Temperature control accuracy: ±0.1℃.
8. Tensile speed: 10mm/min and 50mm/min, two grades
9. Measurement accuracy: ±1 mm.
10. Ductility display: Digital display after data processed by a
single chip machine.
11. Refrigeration: Compressor 1.25P, input power is 950W
12. Ambient temperature: (-10~+35)℃
13. Relative humidity: ≤85%
14. Maximum power consumption: 4100W
15. Overall dimension: 2365mm×520mm×1000mm